Private and group walking tours of the 9/11 Memorial, 9/11 Museum and World Trade Center.
Please contact Doug by email: email@example.com or phone: 917-226-6914 to learn more about his tours.
Sites visited on this tour include: The 9/11 Memorial, the 9/11 Museum, the World Trade Center, St. Paul’s Chapel, the Firefighters Memorial Wall and new transportation hubs.
Doug brings an extensive collection of large photos, illustrations and maps that highlight the events of 9/11, the 9/11 Memorial, the history of the World Trade Center and many other developments related to the tour’s contents.
- The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack that toppled the iconic Twin Towers and killed almost 3,000 civilians and first responders.
- The 9/11 Memorial, built in the footprints of the original Twin Towers, and dedicated to the victims of 9/11.
- A visit to the 9/11 Museum that houses important 9/11 artifacts including the steel tridents, and features the “In Memoriam” exhibit that honors the victims of the 9/11 terrorist and an in-depth exhibit about the events of 9/11.
- St. Paul’s Chapel, built in 1766 and located just one block from the World Trade Center, survived the 9/11 attack with barely a scratch, and served as an important place of rest and recovery for construction workers, firefighters, police officers and others working on recovery efforts at Ground Zero.
- FDNY (Fire Department, City of New York) Memorial Wall at Ten House that pays tribute to the 343 firefighters who fell on 9/11.
- The history, design, construction and engineering of the original World Trade Center.
- The engineering and safety features of 1 World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), now the tallest building in New York City.
- The Santiago Calatrava Transportation Hub with its soaring 150-foot-high ribbed white wings.
If you have questions about the tour, please email Doug Fox or call Doug Fox: 917-226-6914.