Doug Fox offers private and group walking tours of the 9/11 Memorial and World Trade Center.
Tour Booking: To schedule a tour for your family, friends or group, please contact Doug Fox. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 917-226-6914.
Tour leader Doug Fox brings an extensive collection of large photos, illustrations and maps that highlight the events of 9/11, the 9/11 Memorial, the history of the World Trade Center and many other developments related to the tour’s contents.
- The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack that toppled the iconic Twin Towers and killed almost 3,000 civilians and first responders.
- The 9/11 Memorial, built in the footprints of the original Twin Towers, and dedicated to the victims of 9/11.
- St. Paul’s Chapel, built in 1766 and located just one block from the World Trade Center, survived the 9/11 attack with barely a scratch, and served as an important place of rest and recovery for construction workers, firefighters, police officers and others working on recovery efforts at Ground Zero.
- FDNY (Fire Department, City of New York) Memorial Wall at Ten House that pays tribute to the 343 firefighters who fell on 9/11.
- The history, design, construction and engineering of the original World Trade Center.
- The engineering and safety features of 1 World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), now the tallest building in New York City.
- The upcoming 9/11 Museum that houses important 9/11 artifacts including the Steel Tridents, the Last Column, the Survivor’s Staircase and the 9/11 Cross.
- The Santiago Calatrava Transportation Hub with its soaring 150-foot-high ribbed white wings.
If you have questions about the tour, please email Doug Fox or call Doug Fox: 917-226-6914.